1. Thou shall not store thy Buick(s) out of doors.
2. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors Buick, nor his garage or battery charger.
3. Thou shall not love thy Buick more than thy wife and children, as much but not more.
4. Thou shall not read thy Hemmings on company time, lest thy employer make it impossible to continue thy car payments.
5. Thou shalt not allow thy daughters not thy sons to get married during the holy days of Hershey.
6. Thou shall not despise they neighbors Chevy nor Mopar nor even his 1947 Plymouth.
7. Thou shall not deceive thy wife into thinking that thee is taking her for a romantic Sunday drive when, indeed, thou art going to look at another car.
8. Thou shall not tell thy spouse the entire cost of thy last restoration at least not all at the same time.
9. Thou shall not promise thy wife a new addition to the house and then use it to store cars, thous shalt not store car parts under the marital bed.
10. Thou shall not buy thy wife a floor jack for Christmas.